||Self-Actualized Leadership Network Seminar - 29th Edition (Free Registration)
Date: Saturday, 16th Sep, 2017, Time: 04:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Venue: Hotel Mapple Express, A-60, Kailash Colony (near Kailash Colony Metro Station, close to Pillar No. 90), New Delhi - 110048, India. Car Parking available. Google Map?
Who should participate and Why?
People who have identified the Final Purpose of their life or are actively seeking the same; and wish to have the support and guidance of an organized system to actualize their potential into tangible leadership work.
Spiritual seekers who want to realize the spiritual wisdom through a completely rational model.
People seeking an end to corruption, inflation, recession, choked cities, political turmoil, communal disharmony, and last but not the least the drastic effects of Global Warming.
Seasoned leaders wishing to become a spiritual mentor/guru.
1. Registration, Networking at Tea/Coffee with Cookies (04:00 pm to 04:30 pm)
2. Introduction of participants and Self-Actualized Leadership Network members (04:30 pm to 04:45 pm)
By Mr. Deepak Kumar Singh
Anchor, Language & Accent Trainer, Activity Expert, Founder Director - Speak First, Member – Self-Actualized Leadership Network
3. Why do we need leaders and how critical it is to achieve Self-Actualization for leaders? (04:45 pm to 05:30 pm)
By Mr. Hitesh Chandel
Managing Director & Chief Mentor – Defined Values Consultants, Founder – Self-Actualized Leadership Network,
Founder – Self-Realized Mentorship Network, Founder – DVC-Trainers-Network, Author – Code of Citizen’s Conduct and SALDP
4. Vision of Project YugParivartan (05:30 pm to 05:45 pm) - By Mr. Hitesh Chandel
5. What is in for you? (05:45 pm to 06:15 pm) - By Mr. Hitesh Chandel
6. Q & A (06:15 pm to 06:30 pm)
Invitation price: Free
How to register?
Fill the Form 1 below. You will receive a confirmation through SMS, Phone Call and an Email from our Customer Relations Officer, subject to availability of seat. For queries related to Seminar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9810375146.